- Functional bowel/irritable bowel syndrome
- Urinary incontinence secondary to unstable detrusor muscle
- Infantile colic
- GIT spasm
- Colicky abdominal pain
- Abdominal colic
Dosage & Administration
- Adults:10 to 20 mg three times a day.
- Children over 6 months of age: 5 to 10 mg three times a day.
For injectable dosage form:
- Adults: Intramuscular injection. Not for intravenous use. The recommended intramuscular dose is 80 mg daily (in 4 equally divided doses).
Oral dicycloverine Hydrochloride should be started as soon as possible and the intramuscular form should not be used for periods longer than 1 or 2 days.
Children: Dose must be determined by the doctor.