- Productive cough
- Acute and chronic inflammatory disorders of upper and lower respiratory tracts associated with viscid mucus including acute and chronic bronchitis
- Inflammatory disease of rhinopharyngeal tract (laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis and rhinitis) associated with viscid mucus
- Asthmatic bronchitis bronchial asthma with thick expectoration
- Chronic pneumonia etc.
Dosage & Administration
- 0-6 months: 0.5 ml 2 times a day
- 6-12 months: 1 ml 2 times a day
- 1-2 years: 1.25 ml 2 times a day
- 2-5 years: 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoonful) 2-3 times a day
- 5-10 years: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) 2-3 times a day
- 10 years and adults: 10 ml (2 teaspoonful) 3 times a day.
Sustained release capsule: Adult and children over 12 years old: 1 capsule once daily.