- Psychogenic depression.
- Depressive neurosses.
- Masked depression.
- Psychosomatic affections accompanied by anxiety and apathy.
- Menopausal depressions.
- Dysphoria and depression in alcoholics and drug addicts.
Dosage & Administration
Elderly patients: 1 tablet in the morning.
Maintenance dose: Usually 1 tablet orally in the morning. In cases of insomnia or severe restlessness, additional treatment with a sedative in the acute phase is recommended.
- The immediate recovery phase after myocardial infarction.
- Defects in bundle-branch conduction.
- Untreated narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Acute alcohol, barbiturate and opiate intoxications.
- This tablet should not be given to patients who have received an MAO-inhibitor within two weeks.
- Not recommended for excitable or overactive patients since its activating effect may lead to exaggeration of these characteristics.