Each 5 ml contains-
- Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate USP) 2000 IU
- VitaminB1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride BP) 0.70 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate BP) 0.85 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride USP) 0.35 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP) 17.50 mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholicalciferol USP) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate USP) 1.50 mg
- Nicotinamide USP 9.00 mg &
- Cod Liver Oil USP 100.00 mg.
Multivitamin syrup with cod-liver oil is indicated for growing children-
- It helps in the development and proper functioning of their vital organs.
- It helps to prevent vitamin deficiency and restore lost vitality after illness, in case of lack of appetite or tiredness of growing children.
- It also increases immunity and helps to maintain healthy skin, hair, nail, teeth, bone, eye and nervous system.
- Increases the resistance against cough, cold, chest and bronchial troubles.
- Helps to optimize brain development.
- In adults it helps to treat and prevent chronic diseases like heart diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, COPD, cancer etc.
- In pregnant and nursing mother it helps in proper development of the baby.
Dosage & Administration
1-4 Years: 5 ml (1 teaspoon) daily
4 years up: 7.5 ml (1½ teaspoon) daily
Adult: 10 ml (2 teaspoons) daily.This syrup can be taken with water or milk.