Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia Sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make black tea. Green tea originated in China, but its production has spread to many countries in Asia. In Bangladesh, we have it produced in Sylhet as well. Green tea is very popular in our country these days. So, we have a high demand for quality green tea among the people who loves to take healthy tea every day. Khaas Food has a good stock of quality green tea for its customers.
Some benefits of Green Tea:
1. It burns extra calories
2. Improves blood flow
3. Increases metabolism and burns fat
4. Reduces cholesterol, defends heart attack
5. Green tea seems to help keep blood sugar stable in people with diabetes
6. Helps prevent a range of heart-related issues, from high blood pressure to congestive heart failure.
Why Khaas Food’s Green Tea?
* Natural quality product
* Adulteration free fresh tea
* Maximum Level of purity is ensured
* Directly collected from Moulavibazar, Sylhet.