- Prophylaxis and maintenance therapy for symptoms of cerebral vascular spasms and arteriosclerosis such as : dizziness, ear buzzing (tinnitus), vascular headache, unsociability and irritability, fatigue, sleep rhythm disorders such as premature awakening, involutional depressions, loss of memory and lack of concentration, incontinence and other disorders due to aging.
- Sequelae of cerebral and cranial trauma.
- Postapoplectic disorders.
Peripheral circulatory disorders: Prophylaxis and maintenance therapy for symptoms of vascular spasms and arteriosclerosis (obliterating arteritis, thromboangitis obliterans, Raynaud’s disease, diabetes, acrocyanosis pernio, etc.) such as intermittent claudication, trophic disturbances, pregangrene, trophic and varicose ulcers, paraesthesia, nocturnal cramps, cold extremities.
Disorders of balance:
- Prophylaxis and maintenance therapy for symptoms of labyrinthine arteriosclerosis; vestibular irritability;Meniere’s syndrome such as vertigo, dizziness, giddiness, syncopal attacks, tinnitus, nystagmus, nausea and vomiting.
- Prophylaxis of motion sickness.
Dimenhydrinate acts as antihistamine with anti-cholinergic properties.The substance exhibits the anti-emetic & anti vertigo effects through influencing the chemoreceptor trigger zone.
Dosage & Administration
Children (under the age of 18): Not recommended.