What is emedi.com.bd?
Emedi.com.bd is a professional service company – with an independent pharmacy and direct links to pharmaceutical suppliers – providing delivery services to the public for medicine and other health care products.
What services does emedi.com.bd provide?
- We provide a delivery service across Chittagong City for health care products
- We provide customer support for ordering online, through Facebook, Whatsapp, SMS, or email.
- We provide a service support hotline to ensure customer satisfaction.
Is emedi.com.bd a licensed pharmacy?
Yes. Emedi.com.bd has the proper licensing for selling pharmaceutical products. Our physical pharmacy office are located in Panchlaish, Chittagong. “CHI-12288”
Is Online sale of Medicines legal in Bangladesh?
Yes. Our business model is compliant with the regulatory requirements of the Government of Bangladesh, and we are fully legally allowed to sell and distribute medicine through online services.
What makes emedi.com.bd a trusted provider of medicine?
- All our medicinal products are directly obtained/collected only from pharmaceutical companies.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for non-compliant standards in terms of obtaining, storing, and regulating medicine.
- We only work with trusted suppliers ensuring they are compliant with our quality standards.
- Medicines are stored in a controlled temperature environment as prescribed or needed.
- We manage a computerized inventory to monitor expiration date of medicine to ensure the quality and integrity of our products.
- We manage a customer database (with consent) to keep track of our customers’ needs, so that we can provide them with better services e.g. recurring deliveries.
Can I buy all medicines on emedi.com.bd without a Doctor’s prescription?
NO. If any medicine requires a doctor’s prescription, we are not allowed to sell you that medicine. You may upload your prescription online, or work with our customer support staff to handle the needed documents.
Does emedi.com.bd ensure the proper environment for storing medicine?
Yes. Our pharmacy store has the necessary equipment to store respective medicines properly in temperature controlled environments as necessary.
Does emedi.com.bd ensure the proper environment for medicine during the delivery?
Yes. Medicines that require cold storage are delivered in our specially designed delivery box to ensure no loss in their usefulness or potency. We also ensure that any medicine that you order will not be in transit for more than 5 hours.
What are the benefits of registering with emedi.com.bd?
- Get 10 BDT as registration bonus on Emedi Wallet.
- You can view your previous orders with your account.
- To repeat an order, you can easily add items to your cart from your previous orders.
- Your account allows us to better serve you as a customer, with services such as recurring deliveries for any regular medicine you need.
- Refer friends and get 10 BDT as bonus on Emedi Wallet.
- Get bonus for per day visiting site.
Do I have to have an email address to register?
No. It is an optional segment for you. We required phone number.
How can I register on emedi.com.bd?
Click here to register. You may also click the ‘Registration/Log In’ link on the top right of the web page, or the top right icon. You will also be prompted to register when you upload your prescription or checkout your order
Is there a registration fee for emedi.com.bd?
No, registration is free.
Is my personal information associated with my emedi.com.bd account safe?
Absolutely. We maintain a strict confidentiality policy, and any information on your account including order history and contact details is secure. And you can see in the address bar a green lock sign. Which indicate that your information is completely secured.
Can I use emedi.com.bd without registering?
Yes, you may order online or upload a prescription as a guest member. But you will not get any coupon code in future for discounts.
How can I edit my account information?
If you are logged in, the ‘Account Details’ link on the left will take you to your details, where you will be able to edit your name, email address, phone number, and also update your password.
How can I change my password?
If you are logged in, the ‘Account Details’ link on the top right will take you to your details, where you will be able to update your password.
If you forgot your password, click here.
Is there a delivery fee?
Yes, currently we have a delivery charge of 50 Taka. This charge may be waived depending on larger order amounts or promotional offers.
When can I expect to receive my order?
- If you order before 2pm, you will have the option of same day delivery, and opt to receive your order by 9 pm.
- We have four available time slots for delivery.
- 7 AM to 10 AM
- 10 AM to 1 PM
- 3 PM to 6 PM
- 6 PM to 9 PM
- If you order online, you can choose one of the 4 time slots during checkout. Otherwise, when you place an order with us, we will work with you to find a time within our schedule that works for you.
How can I pay for my order?
Pay via Visa, Master Card, American Express, Union Pay, QCash, bKash, Rocket etc. Cash on delivery also available.
Why do I need to receive a confirmation for my order?
An order carrying one or more prescription drugs has to be verified and validated by the Registered Pharmacists, stationed in our Head Office. This is an extra level of safeguard we have built in our processes to ensure safety. Only after the Registered Pharmacists in the Head Office approves and confirms the acceptance of your order, the order will be packaged from our Pharmacy to deliver to your doorsteps.
What happens if I am unreachable and can’t make necessary changes within the specified time limit?
Our Sells Department will attempt to reach out to you twice within a time span of 30 minutes from the time you get an SMS, we will also try to get in touch with your secondary contact and if that is also unsuccessful, then we are sorry to inform that your order will automatically get cancelled.